Our Current Openings
This position will provide support to our Online Marketing Department by carefully researching, writing, photographing, recording and publishing quality content that matches our style, visions and product. This content will be used everywhere from social media channels, our blogs, ad campaigns and our websites. The successful candidate will work closely with our Online Marketing Manager & Inventory Coordinator to develop a strong web presence that reflects our core values, engage with our online community and create opportunities for growth, and lead generation.
- Updating promotions monthly on all online platforms
- Researching, writing & maintaining our blogs
- Creating content, both written, photographic & video
- Responding to reviews & monitoring our online reputation
- Curate and create content for social media spaces
- Assisting with website quality control & proofreading
- Keeping our website up to date and full of rich content
- Working with Technical Support to solve issues that arise
Our perfect candidate has a basic knowledge of social media, has experience building or editing websites, and understands the basics of SEO.
At the very least we’re looking for someone creative, who can develop passion for our brands, and who never runs out of things to say, loves writing and prides themselves on great grammar & spelling. Someone who works on either desktop or mobile systems, and learns new software systems easily. It is very important that this person is comfortable with video, being both in front of and behind the camera.
This is a full-time, permanent, entry level position that will be based out of our Ford Dealership in Campbell River, although you will work closely with all four of our dealerships. Benefits available after 6 months. Valid License & transportation required.
Please send Resume to Ashley (email@example.com). No phone calls please.
North Island Nissan is continuing to grow rapidly, and it’s time we once again expand our dynamic team.
We’re searching for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join and grow with the North Island’s number one volume import dealership. We’ve worked hard to cultivate what we call the best sales team in Campbell River, and we’re thrilled to be adding to it!
We will provide you with:
- Ongoing training from Nissan Canada, inhouse training with our seasoned management team, as well as additional training specific to the automotive industry that will give you the edge against competing sales consultants in other dealerships
- Over 100 pieces of new and used inventory to sell from (clean, merchandised, ready to go).
- Advertising, promotion in print & on-line
- Modern, open concept office space complete with air conditioning, office furniture, phone and computer
- Outstanding team atmosphere
- An Aggressive pay plan that rewards you for your effort. Commission, Incentives, Bonuses & Employee Discount Program, and benefits package after 6 months
We’re looking for someone who can provide:
- A positive attitude, someone who builds and maintains rapport with their customers, is able to both communicate and listen to the customers wants & needs.
- A willingness to learn and understand automobile models, beyond just our house brand. Who will study the features of vehicles and learn how they benefit the customer, as well as demonstrate those features to the customer.
- Dedication to learning and implementing dealership policies relating to the sales process.
- The ability to remain accountable to Sales Manager & Dealer Management Systems in both completing tasks assigned to them and documenting them appropriately.
- Drivers License with clean abstract
- Cell Phone with adequate texting, calling & data.
- Investment in your future through continual training.
- Ability to obtain Vehicle Sales Authority of BC License (details available through North Island Nissan or mvsabc.com)
Please send resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person to Sean Lafleur at North Island Nissan (2700N Island Highway, Campbell River)